UnSkilled Brains Index du Forum
UnSkilled Brains
Voici un forum pour la team UnSkill Brains

UnSkilled Brains Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Open Graph Like ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnSkilled Brains Index du Forum -> UnSkilled Brains -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gebyudy

Masculin
Point(s): 757
Moyenne de points: 4,76

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Open Graph Like Répondre en citant

Facebook Open Graph Like
> DOWNLOAD

Try the url in the Facebook Debug Tool, this will show you which image is being picked up ( Also make sure the meta is all in the head of the page too esqoThanks man i will try it ! Smile Joe LeaversHey guys. Of course, none of this would be worth it if it was a pain for developers to implement. MannyHey David, awesome blog and article (I use it a lot as a cheat sheet!) I have one question, I noticed recently that when you share a link to some pages (Like from Mashable) and if the person sharing the link isnt a fan, they see a Like button below the post. Currently I only know of that the automatic inserted version of YAPB links this by default. Ive been trying to get my images and info to show on facebook shares and links for three (well over midnight) days but I just cant get it to work. See How do I "Like" a URL? on the Facebook Platform Developer Forum shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '10 at 11:21 Luke 14029 2 Well not really - the graph api makes use of an access token to prevent that sort of security problem by asking the user to explicitly give access to the facebook application. Never knew you could control types of info. And remember that your like button doesnt have to be on the actual page that you want your users to actually like&if thats not to confusing. Jochem StoelHi David Walsh, Thanks for another useful post! Not sure if this is a small mistake but Im commenting just to make sure others wont do the same if it is. JS Animation: Which isFaster?How is it possible that JavaScript-based animation has secretly always been as fast or faster than CSS transitions? And, how is it possible that Adobe and Google consistently release media-rich mobile sites that rival the performance of native apps? This article serves as a point-by-point. –Tom Wells Jul 6 '10 at 8:27 4 "Like"ing (through iframe or fbml) is not an application so no additional permissions are required, all that is required is that you are logged into facebook. Jeremy BurnsThe OG tags will also populate the google+ snippet, they recommend using the schema.org format but they will pull either way. The domain name points to a subdomain on my main sight. David Walsh 2007-2018. Using the tags wrong I suppose. Facebook uses PHP for serverside coding however you use ASP. Jens Ahrengot BoddumMikkel, try running your url through the URL Linter: TimThings you post to the wall are permanently cached. You can Like an article on CNN.com to share it with your Facebook friends. Youll find the list of the available page types at medulaWell i think the problem comes from the scripting language. VerticalsAgenciesBrand MarketingCreativityDigitalTV / VideoJobsSubscriptionsSubscription OptionsDigital AppNewslettersCustomer ServiceAwards / Honors / EventsWebinarsEvents and AwardsTrophies / Awards / SealsAbout / AdvertisingMedia KitSponsor ContentPublicationsAdweek NetworkRSSBackissuesReprints / E-PrintsFollow UsfacebooktwitterlinkedininstagramFeed. I would like to ask a question about Facebook. About / AdvertisingJobsMedia KitSponsor ContentSubscriptionsSubscription OptionsDigital AppNewslettersCustomer ServiceAwards / Honors / EventsAwards and HonorsAdweek EventsWebinarsOn-Demand WebinarsTrophies / Awards / SealsPublicationsAdweek NetworkRSSBackissuesReprints / E-Prints 2018 Adweek - All Rights ReservedTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyContact Us. Estevan MontoyaThanks so much! My wordpress seo plugin kept messing up my image for FB. They should allow the use of the name attribute instead. YvonneI am very new to this&I have a website with 2 blog pages, the more I read the more Im confused. One example is the new "Like" button on each website, which we've heard about before. thats powerful stuff. You need to have publishactions permissions. Folks cant find my page when searching just for theatre or pipe organ. Your guide helped me fix it. Some of the coding I tried is still in there. If you were to share again, after linting, it should be reflecting the new information. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I hope this helped! :-) Wartaponsel.comSo my question is, how does Facebook scrape for this information or are there some changes I can make to my code that will help me sort out this issue. I suggest using SnapSearch which can help make sites using javascript more crawlable. This will cause Facebook to fail to parse your site because it merely sees Error even though content is generated. The Graph API will allow developers to search Facebook for information on users and objects 5a02188284
nokia lumia 610 chat di facebookprogramma per rintracciare password di facebookhow does facebook work for marketinghack para edgeworld facebookwordpress facebook status update plugindawnload facebook chat for nokia 5233a program to get likes on facebookfacebook account emailadres wijzigenhow to turn off facebook photo viewerdescargar facebook hacker account v3.4

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnSkilled Brains Index du Forum -> UnSkilled Brains -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'